Sealcoat 1000 is a modified water-borne thermoplastic acrylic polymer system designed to provide a clear, non-yellowing protective coating. It has good resistance to abrasion and chemical attack due to spillage of motor oil, hydraulic fluid, gasoline, grease, and various acids. This durable coating protects a surface against the damaging effects of weather, water penetration and other surface contaminants. It provides a surface that is easier to clean to help maintain an attractive appearance. It is also used as a prime coat for WB Urethane.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-yellowing protective coating
- Excellent adhesion to clean surfaces
- UV stable – refracts ultra-violet light to reduce fading
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Can be applied with airless sprayer and with a soft, flag-tip broom or with a 1/2 – 3/4″ nap paint roller