The upgraded L25G-GTX features our new GTX propane engine conversion kit called Fuel Minder. It is a high-performance, digital fuel control system featuring closed loop feedback, fuel lock-off capability, emissions safety warnings with shutdown, and an LCD screen for user interface. It is highly responsive to changes in the engine load, providing optimum air-to-fuel ratio regardless o f operating conditions, and better fuel range. The Fuel-Minder uses closed-loop feedback from the O2 sensor to control the amount of fuel introduced to the engine via the Fuel Control Valve. This technology continuously monitors engine emissions and is capable of making fuel corrections to compensate for varying engine loads and conditions. If a faulty O2 sensor is detected, the Fuel-Minder will alert the user within 3-5 minutes from a cold-start. A message will be displayed on the LCD screen to let the user know that the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. The Fuel-Minder also controls the fuel lockoff and only allows fuel to pass through if it detects the engine is cranking. Once the Fuel-Minder is powered off from the equipment key switch, the Fuel-Minder closes the fuel lockoff and shuts the engine down immediately.
- TRULY VARIABLE SPEED ENGINE – machine can be run between 570 and 1030 rpms, allowing for more effective grinding and improved tooling life.
- THE HIGHEST POWER OUTPUT IN THE 603CC CLASS in the industry!
- EPA and CARB BLUE SKY ENGINE SERIES – our engines operate much cleaner than regulations require and emissions are at least 40% lower than the standard.
This 25-inch / 655-mm propane grinder is one of our most versatile and popular models – it is suitable for different size projects. It can be converted to a 30-inch machine with 3×13.2-in heads and a low-profile skirt.
- New floating skirt with flexible brush;
- Propane-powered Kawasaki engine FX600V, 603cc;
- Three 9-inch grinding heads;
- Machine weight – 608 lbs, Grinding Pressure – 368 lbs, 496 lbs with weights;
- Forced Chain-driven planetary drive which makes it more rigid and aggressive for grinding;
- Upgraded belt system prevents belt slippage and eliminates the need for belt tensioning, so it it easier to maintain.
- Locking system on the base and main handles for more efficient handle adjustment;