The Lavina 13-inch walk-behind edger is now offered in a propane model! As with grinders and vacuums, electrical power is often an issue on the job site because contractors have to deal with wiring issues and generators. Propane equipment saves a lot of time in this respect, and contractors have been asking for a propane edger to complement their propane fleet. Now, they can work entirely cordless, including the edge work. The L13G-X is ideal for working around walls and edges as well as for spot repair and other small areas.
- Tilt adjustment to dial in perfect head pitch.
- Multi-point leveling system
- Grinding head is 4” High to fit under shelves
- Improved tilting of head to 45 degrees
- Improved vacuum connection with 90 degree elbow.