KOSTER VAP I ® 2000 is a one-coat moisture vapor control system consisting of a unique combination of epoxy resins and other compounds formulated to prevent floor covering failures on concrete slabs with elevated levels of moisture.
- Formulated to prevent floor failures on concrete slabs containing elevated levels of moisture vapor emission.
- Has no upper limits for water vapor emissions; it resists high moisture levels (100% RH) and a sustained pH of 14.
- Due to its 12 hour cure and 100% solids content, VAP I® 2000’s standard formula is extremely dense with a perm rating of 0.09 grains/sq ft/hour•in Hg-1.
- The low perm rating makes the VAP I® 2000 perfect as a primer for virtually all types of flooring, especially low permeance flooring, such as sheet goods and rubber tile.
- Exceeds the performance requirements in ASTM F3010-13 “Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings.”
- Can be applied to concrete slabs with up to 100% RH and provides protection from sustained exposure to pH 14.
- Excellent moisture blocker for virtually all types of flooring including vinyl, linoleum, carpet, rubber, terrazzo, and wood.