CEMENTITIOUS, SELF-LEVELING UNDERLAYMENT
EucoFloor SL160 is a single-component, cement-based, free-flowing, self-leveling compound specially designed for easy application over concrete floors as an underlayment for the subsequent placement of floor coverings.
It is suitable for use as a repair and leveling course and may be applied at thicknesses from featheredge to 1” (25 mm) neat. EUCOFLOOR SL160 may be used as an indoor, light-duty (foot traffic only) wearing surface when protected by a Euclid Chemical epoxy/urethane system.
Features & Benefits
- Fluid consistency for ease in application
- Pumpable through standard equipment
- Self-leveling for smooth, flat floors
- Minimal shrinkage and outstanding resistance to cracking
- High early strength for early turnaround
- Excellent bond strength
- Outstanding self-healing properties
EucoFloor SL160 is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags that yield approximately 0.52 ft3 (0.015 m3) of material.
- Leveling interior or exterior (see precautions/ limitations) sound concrete surfaces
- Leveling wood subfloors
- Over radiant heat systems
- Indoor light duty wearing surface (see precautions/limitations)
Specifications / Compliances
- EucoFloor SL160 meets ASTM E84-13a – Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials as a Class A or I building material.