EUCO QWIKstitch is a two-component hybrid urethane repair liquid used to mend cracks in concrete, repair spalled joints and repair damaged or uneven concrete surfaces. EUCO QWIKstitch is an ultra-low viscosity material formulated to penetrate deep into cracks, mending them back together. Its fast cure time makes quick work of repair jobs; concrete repaired with EUCO QWIKstitch can be opened to heavy traffic in less than one hour. EUCO QWIKstitch can be mixed with aggregate to make a tough mortar perfect for quickly repairing pop-outs and spalls. In addition, bulk EUCO QWIKstitch can be colored with EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACKS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be applied at a range of thicknesses with the use of clean, oven-dried silica
- Very fast cure time
- 33 colors available through the use of color packs
- Static mixers available with needle tips – for neatly injecting very narrow cracks
- Low viscosity – deep penetration into cracks
- Wide application temperature range: 0°F to 110°F (-18°C to 44°C)
- Low VOC and no solvent odor
- Cracked concrete surfaces, interior and exterior
- Spalled floor joints
- Repair of pop-outs and delaminations on floors
Specifications / Compliances
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
EUCO QWIKstitch is packaged in cases of (12) 20 oz (0.59 L) dual cartridges with static mixers and retaining nuts included. Needle tip static mixers are available separately, in packages of 5. EUCO QWIKstitch is also available in 2 gal (7.6 L) bulk units consisting of 1 gal (3.8 L) Part A and 1 gal (3.8 L) Part B.