ECTR-LT is a 100% solid, two component epoxy coating, designed for low temperature applications. Monochrome color with opaque and glossy finish, seamless, and a high covering power, it can be used to restore deteriorated floors or protect new floors.
ECTR-LT provides excellent resistance to abrasion and chemical resistance. ECTR-LT meets all kinds of requirements such as durability, performance as well as aesthetics. Seamless plinths are optional with ECTR COVE.
This seamless coating from CTM Adhesives offers an unlimited choice of color, and a smooth or non-slip finish can be achieved using very fine to very aggressive aggregates. This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Contains no solvent, allowing for interior applications without harmful odors
- Impermeable and seamless
- Can be used at low temperature up to 0⁰C
- Fast return to service if applied at room temperature
- Very good chemical resistance
- Seamless coves can be shaped using ECTR-COVE
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Food processing plants
This system is composed of: (possible options: economic or superior)
- Optional: A coat of primer (ECTR LV or WECT DP)
- 1st coat of (ECTR-LT) 8 mils – 200ft2/gal (600ft2/kit)
- 2nd coat of (ECTR-LT) 16 mils – 100ft2/gal (300ft2/kit)