STATIC DISSIPATIVE EPOXY COATING for ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE (ESD) FLOORING SYSTEM
ECT-ESD is a high solids, two component, high-build, colored epoxy coating system. It is a performance based product engineered as a static dissipative system for concrete substrates.
It is particularly suitable for areas with requirements for a low electrostatic charge and dissipative surface. ECT-ESD provides resistance readings in the “static dissipative” range (1.0 x 106 to 1.0 x 109 ohms) as per EOS/ESD Standards.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistent resistance measurements are obtained when tested at 10 to 500 volts.
- Less than 15 volts Body Voltage Generation (BVG) when using conductive footwear.
- Provides resistance readings in the static dissipative range ( as per EOS/ESD Standards
- Maintains electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Not dependent on relative humidity for conductivity properties
- Broad spectrum chemical resistance to concentrated acids, caustics and solvents
- Produces a durable gloss finish, with excellent wear, abrasion and impact resistant properties
- Produces a tough, smooth, and non-porous surface that is easy to clean and allows for repeated washes or decontamination
- Chemical production and storage areas
- Electronic manufacturing, calibration and repair facilities
- Aircraft hangar
- Military premises
- Aerospace industries
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Oil refineries
- Solvent production and storage areas
- Explosion hazard areas (gas, vapor, spray or fine dust)