Consolideck® LS® is the premium hardener, densifier and sealer for concrete surfaces. This penetrating lithium silicate treatment reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores.
Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion. The increased surface hardness reduces dusting and simplifies maintenance, producing a cleaner, healthier environment.
Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners, Consolideck® LS® will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- May be applied to broom finished, steel troweled, power troweled or burnished concrete finishes.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards.
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
- Produces a fast surface gloss which improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. High lithium content combats surface ASR.
- Lithium will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- VOC compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing.