With a large 32-inch foot print and grinding pressure up to 870 lbs, the new propane L32G-X concrete grinder is ideal for large commercial projects. It can be used for a variety of floor applications, including grinding and polishing, adhesives and coating removal, surface repair and flattening of concrete, terrazzo, etc. And since it runs on propane, it doesn’t require any wiring or generators, and saves you time and money. Just roll it out of the trailer and start grinding. Up to 30% higher productivity, compared to electric grinders in the same class!
Featuring our new conversion kit with closed loop fuel management that is highly responsive to changes in engine load, and provides optimal air- to-fuel ratio and better fuel range. With the new kit, L32G-GTX can be run between 600 and 1080 rpms which allows for more effective grinding and improved tooling life.
- 32-inch work path
- 6 x 9-in grinding heads
- Double chain forced planetary drive
- More powerful and productive than ever!
- Six 9-inch grinding heads – can be used for more aggressive grinding with 3 heads only, and faster polishing with 6 heads;
- Powerful Kawasaki engine FX921V, 999cc;
- Adjustable grinding pressure up to 870 lbs; machine weight – 1270 lbs;
- Integrated weights for easier tilt and maneuverability;
- Double chain-driven planetary drive, designed to provide more durable planetary rotation and reduced maintenance;
- Dual main timing belts for maximum torque and longer service life;
- Maintenance window on the top side of the machine base for faster chain maintenance.