Concrete Solutions® WB Epoxy Clear is a two component waterborne epoxy used in a variety of applications. It has a long pot life of 3 hours and is usually tack free within 1 – 2 hours.
Due to the water permeability and moisture insensitive properties of WB Epoxy Clear, it can be applied over damp surfaces, although all standing water should be removed and the top surface allowed to dry.
Moisture vapor testing of the surface is recommended before applying WB Epoxy Clear.
Works great as a primer for Concrete Solutions:
- Spray-Top® applications
It is also an excellent primer over wood decks before applying a water proofing system.
- Used as a cost effective sealer for dust proofing concrete floors and walls while providing a durable, easy to clean surface
- Used as an economical sealer/primer on:
- residential and commercial garage floors
- warehouse floors
- parking garages
- commercial kitchens and bathrooms
- hospital floors
- and many other applications.