VERSASPEED LS100 is a versatile, single-component, rapid strength gaining repair mortar for horizontal, and form and pour repair projects.
Requiring only the addition of water, VERSASPEED LS100 is a low-shrinkage, high early strength material that is easy to use for fast turn-around projects. Repaired areas may be open to standard tire traffic after 5 hours following the final set.
VERSASPEED LS100 is similar in appearance to concrete and is suitable for use in repairing concrete surfaces from approximately 1/4” to 6” (6 mm to 15 cm) in thickness.
VERSASPEED LS100 is a slower setting version of our popular VERSASPEED 100 material.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid strength gain with extended working time
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Open to light duty traffic as soon as 4 hours
- Coat with epoxy after 5 hours at 70° F (21° C)
- Micro-fiber reinforced
- Shrinkage compensated and reduced
- Can be placed up to 2 in. (5 cm) neat
- Can be extended up to 50% by weight
- Multi-unit residential
- Industrial/commercial/institutional floors
- Loading docks
- Vertical/overhead form and pour applications
- Parking decks and ramps
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C928 – Standard Specification for Packaged, Dry, Rapid-Hardening, Cementitious Materials for Concrete Repairs
VERSASPEED LS100 is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags.
Yield: 0.39 ft³ (0.011m³) per bag when mixed with 5.25 pints (2.48 L) of water.
*VERSASPEED LS100 may be extended with up to 25 lb (11.4 kg) of clean, SSD, 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel. Approximate Extended Yield: 0.52 ft³ (0.0147 m³) per bag.