USG Quik-Top™ White and Quik-Top™ Gray Self-Leveling Underlayments are pre-sanded cementitious underlayments designed by USG for interior use in commercial, institutional and rehab construction. They provide a smooth, hard underlayment surface over concrete slabs, prestressed concrete or concrete planks at a typical thickness from featheredge to 3 in. (76.2 mm).
An innovative USG technology minimizes downtime with quick set times and high production rates. This allows for trade traffic within hours of installation and installation of floor coverings within 15 hours after the underlayment1 is poured.
Premium poured underlayment product with
- No mechanical preparation required for most applications
- Apply floor covering in as little as 15 hours after underlayment application1
- Compressive strength up to 10,000 psi (68.9 MPa) with self-sealing technology2
- Can be stained, polished or used by itself as a finished floor with an appropriate coating system
- Featheredge to 3 in. (76.2 mm) thickness