UCTR-725 is a two-component, 90% solids, VOC compliant, polyurethane coating that was developed as a topcoat.
The product contains a UV protector.
It provides a glossy finish with superior chemical resistance. It exhibits excellent physical properties.
This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Long pot life (30 min to 40 min)
- Displays fast cure times in thin film
- Respectable odor
- Superior chemical resistance (compared to standard epoxy)
- Abrasion resistant
- Non yellowing and good gloss retention
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and humidity
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on other firm and hard coating, as well as a good bond to the substrate
- VOC complaint in Canada and the United States
- Marine protection for fiberglass, steel, concrete or wood
- UV-stable top coat
- Aircraft hangar floors
- Low temperature equipment
- Maintenance facilities
- Industrial shop floors
- Car washes or wash bays
- Secondary Containment
- Cooling towers
- Wastewater treatment applications