Trowel-Top™ polymer cement is a “just add water”, cementitious, polymer concrete coating that can be troweled over concrete and other surfaces to restore concrete that is faded, stained, or discolored to a “like-new” appearance.
Unlike Spray-Top™ polymer cement, Trowel-Top™ polymer cement doesn’t require a Spray-Top™ machine. It can be applied on interior floors to achieve a smooth, uniform finish prior to acid staining or over stamped concrete to change the color while preserving the existing texture.
Features & Benefits:
- For application over existing concrete and other sound surfaces
- Excellent for smooth, skip troweled or venetian plaster finishes from 0 – 1/6″ (0 – 1.6 mm) thick
- Can be integrally colored, stained, or dyed
- Easy to use, no curing agent required
- Durable, flexible, high bond strength
Sold in 40 lb. (18.1 kg) bags.
- Retail shops,
- residential and commercial floors,
- walls, etc.
400-450 ft² per bag depending on applied thickness.