The aggressively priced LowRider burnisher has a rugged, solid steel body design with an ultra low 4″ (10cm) profile for buffing and polishing under racks and hard to reach areas.
The LowRider will burnish floors at up to 33,000 sqft/hr (3065 m2hr) and includes an advanced composite polymer pad driver and dust control upgrade.
The LowRider Burnisher is Available in 21″ and 24” Pad Sizes
- Lowest emissions in the industry+
- Ultra Low Profile: 4″(10 cm) for burnishing hard to reach areas
- Rugged patented solid steel body
- 18HP 603cc Kawasaki engine with low oil shut down and safety regulator fuel system
- Premium catalytic muffler for ultra-low CARB and EPA emissions
- 12-volt battery key start
- Adjustable comfort handle with a click-n-lock throttle cable
- Advanced polymer composite pad driver
- Adjustable back wheels for controlled pad pressure
- Patented airtight floating dust skirt †
- Green cleaning certifications: GS-42†, CARB, CE, EPA, and LEED
+ Source: https//www3.epa.gov/otaq/certdata.htm#smallsi
† Features available on dust control models