StatRez PC 925C is a 3-coat multifunctional epoxy flooring system designed to impart static control properties in the conductive range of 25,000-1,000,000 (2.5E4-1E6) ohms resistance when tested with ESD Association test method 7.1.
StatRez PC 925C has the further advantage of providing a highly crosslinked coating with resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals in addition to its static control properties, making it ideal for use in chemical resistant applications that also require static control.
StatRez PC 925C is designed to provide static control properties that prevent electrostatic damage to electronic products and equipment, limit the ability of personnel to build up a charge on their person and quickly remove a charge on a person or equipment. StatRez is used in electronics manufacturing and assembly areas, solvent storage areas, packaging lines processing areas, clean rooms, pharmaceutical industries, and hazardous industries (dust or explosion hazards).
Features & Benefits
- 100% solids, <25 g/l VOC
- Qualifies for LEED projects
- Superior chemical resistance
- Maintains consistent electrical performance throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet goods
Products in System:
- Epoxy 400 – Isolation Coat
- StatRez 150 – Conductive Primer
- StatRez 925 – Top Coat