StatRez PC 925 is a 2-coat multifunctional epoxy flooring system designed to impart static control properties in the static dissipative range of 1,000,000-1,000,000,000 (1E6- 1E9) ohms resistance when tested with ESD Association test method 7.1.
StatRez PC 925 has the further advantage of providing a highly crosslinked coating with resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals in addition to its static control properties, making it ideal for use in chemical resistant applications that also require static control.
Features & Benefits
- 100% solids, <25 g/l VOC
- Qualifies for LEED projects
- Superior chemical resistance
- Maintains consistent electrical performance throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet goods
Products in System:
- Epoxy 400 – Isolation Coat
- StatRez 925 – Top Coat