StatRez PC 350C is a 3-coat epoxy flooring system designed to impart static control properties in the conductive range of 25,000-1,000,000 (2.5E4-1E6) ohms resistance when tested using ESD Association test method 7.1. This system has a gloss finish.
StatRez PC 350C is designed to provide static control properties that prevent electrostatic damage to electronic products and equipment, limit the ability of personnel to build up a charge on their person and quickly remove a charge on a person or equipment. StatRez PC 350C is used in electronics manufacturing and assembly areas, packag-ing lines, processing areas, clean rooms, pharmaceu cal industries, and hazardous industries (dust or explosion hazards).
Features & Benefits
- 100% solids, <25 g/l VOC
- Qualifies for LEED projects
- Maintains consistent electrical performance throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet goods
Products in Syste:m
- Epoxy 400 – Isolation Coat
- StatRez 150 – Conductive Primer
- StatRez 350 – Top Coat