StatRez PC 225C is a 4-coat aliphatic polyurethane flooring system designed to impart static control properties in the conductive range of 25,000-1,000,000 (2.5E4-1E6) ohms resistance when tested with ESD Association test method 7.1. It also has the advantage of being UV Stable and having excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
StatRez PC 225C is UV stable and has excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. This system has a satin finish.
StatRez PC 225C is designed to provide static control properties that prevent electrostatic damage to electronic products and equipment, limit the ability of personnel to build up a charge on their person and quickly remove a charge on a person or equipment. StatRez PC 225C is used in military, aerospace, aircraft hangars and service areas, electronics manufacturing and assembly areas, packaging lines, processing areas, clean rooms, pharmaceutical industries and hazardous industries (dust or explosion hazards).
Features & Benefits
- UV Stable
- Excellent abrasion resistence
- Highly resistant to many chemicals
- Low VOC <100 g/l
- Maintains consistent electrical performance throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet good.
Products in System:
- Epoxy 400 – Isolation Coat
- StatRez 150 – Conductive Primer
- StatRez 225 – Top Coat