Sherlock GT Convertible poles have Wooster’s R042 conversion tip stored in the handle. It gives common threaded tools the quick on and off feature, making them GT compatible, so painters can use any tool with the system! To shift gears to threads, just pull the adapter out of the grip and attach it to the GT tip.
Sherlock GT poles have the only true no-twist feature on the market. Instead of threads, the smooth Grip Tip™ holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot loosen. No need for pit stops to retighten. Quick-disconnect in two seconds flat. Change length with no slips as well—just a touch and the poles lock securely in place.
It’s the perfect balance of power and precision handling.
- Special bayonet Grip Tip holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- R042 Conversion Tip stores in the end of the grip to make all threaded tools GT compatible
- Instantly change tools with one push on the fiberglass reinforced nylon lever
- Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting and the outer pole is made of rugged fiberglass
- Easily adjusts in 6 Inch increments with a touch of the thumb and then locks securely in place