Sealcoat 1000 is a modified water-borne thermoplastic acrylic polymer system designed to provide a clear, non-yellowing protective coating.
It has good resistance to abrasion and chemical attack due to spillage of motor oil, hydraulic fluid, gasoline, grease, and various acids.
This durable coating protects a surface against the damaging effects of weather, water penetration and other surface contaminants.
It provides a surface that is easier to clean to help maintain an attractive appearance.
It is also used as a prime coat for WB Urethane.
- It is most commonly used on driveways, patios, and walkways.
- It is applied as a topcoat sealer over Polymer Concrete Fine Broom Finish, Swirl Pattern and Trowel Knockdown Texture applications to reduce tire marking and to improve stain resistance.
- It is also popular for sealing over decorative acid stain applications followed by a topcoat of WB Urethane.
- For acid stain applications it works best when sprayed using an airless or HVLP sprayer
Features & Benefits:
- Non-yellowing protective coating
- Excellent adhesion to clean surfaces
- UV stable – refracts ultra-violet light to reduce fading
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Can be applied with airless sprayer and with a soft, flag-tip broom or with a 1/2 – 3/4″ nap paint roller
Coverage Rate per Gallon:
- 300 – 400 ft² over most unsealed surfaces
- 400 – 600 ft ² over sealed or painted surfaces