S-300 Super-Quik™ concrete repair mix is a two-component, fast-setting, concrete repair mixture. S-300 Super-Quik sets in 5 minutes and will accept heavy vehicle traffic in as little as 15 minutes. S-300 Super-Quik is not affected by rain, freezing temperatures, heat or other adverse conditions and will set up in contact with, or submerged in water.
S-300 Super-Quik consists of component “A” which is S-301 Super-Quik Part A (Liquid Activator) and component “B” S-302 Super-Quik Part B (Dry Cement Compound). This product does not require water or wettings for curing. S-300 Super-Quik can be installed at any depth and feather to a zero thickness.
IMPORTANT: The installer has 3 to 5 minutes to mix, place and finish. The working and set-up times may be increased by using a greater amount of the S-301 Super-Quik Part A (Liquid Activator).
- Fast-setting skim coats or deep fills
- Easy mixing
- Nearly eliminates lane closures and downtime
- Requires minimal surface preparation
- Works under water
- Can be used in rain or freezing temperatures
- Can be hand-mixed or machine-mixed
- Compatible with all Super-Krete Products
- Water and sewage treatment plants • Curb, gutter and sidewalk repair
- Freezer floors
- Concrete pipes
- Dams and reservoirs
- Structural crack repairs
- Handicap ramp reconstruction
- Self-leveling projects