USG Durock™ RH-100 Moisture Vapor Reducer manages moisture levels up to 100% RH and prevents alkalinity up to 14 pH in concrete subfloors from negatively affecting underlayments, floor-covering adhesives and floor coverings.
Low in viscosity, USG Durock™ RH-100 Moisture Vapor Reducer has excellent substrate wetting capabilities to promote penetration and adhesion. Moisture-tolerant, USG Durock™ RH-100 Moisture Vapor Reducer may be installed over a damp concrete subfloor (no standing or glistening water allowed) 5 days after subfloor installation.
USG Durock™ RH-100 Moisture Vapor Reducer exceeds the performance requirements in ASTM F3010, Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings.
Epoxy moisture mitigation system
- For use over concrete subfloors with up to 100% RH and pH up to 14
- Perm rating (ASTM E96): <.05
- Exceeds the performance requirements in ASTM F3010
- Low viscosity promotes superior penetration and adhesion
- 100% solids epoxy mitigation system with zero VOCs
- Fast cure in as little as 4 hours, depending on conditions
- Empty packaging can be recycled