Rapid Set® TRU® SELF-LEVELING is an advanced, professional grade, hydraulic cement-based, architectural topping and resurfacer.
It can be ground and polished to a high-gloss appearance.
TRU SELF-LEVELING rapidly levels, maintains workability for 20 minutes, is ready for foot traffic in 2 to 3 hours, produces a smooth, strong surface, has high-bond strength, and ready for coatings in 12 hours.
As an interior and exterior product, it is durable in wet or dry conditions. TRU SELF-LEVELING is available in natural and gray.
- Decorative: Designed specifically for polishing and decorative flooring applications
- Outstanding Clarity & Gloss: Highly polishable due to low polymer content and high density
- Versatile: Use as a topping, resurfacer or underlayment, incorporate colors and aggregates to create numerous design possibilities
- Fast Track: Foot traffic in 2 to 3 hours, grind wet or dry, and polish in 24 hours.
- High Strength: 5000 psi (34.5 MPa) in 24 hours, 6500 psi (44.8 MPa) in 28 days
- Interior/Exterior: Durable in dry and wet areas
Use TRU SELF-LEVELING for finished floors in commercial, institutional and recreational facilities.
Apply TRU SELF-LEVELING when a high quality, fast, polishable topping is required. TRU SELF-LEVELING is ideal for projects that need long flow life and working time while achieving high early strength.
A customized appearance can be achieved by adding integral colors and/or decorative aggregate.
Protective coatings, sealers or epoxies can be applied per the manufacturer’s recommendations after 12 hours.