Skim Coat is a smooth, sand-free, hydraulic cement-based material used under flooring for patching and skim coating on interior and exterior projects.
Apply from featheredge to 1″ thick.
Use Skim Coat to repair, level and smooth cement or concrete substrates, quarry tile, or APA rated interior-grade plywood before installing floor coverings and other protective toppings.
- Excellent Bond: Bonds to concrete, plywood, brick, block and more
- Versatile: Apply skim coat to 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Great Workability: Easy to apply, workable for 30-40 minutes
- Fast Setting: Walk on in 1-3 hours
- Interior/Exterior: Mold and mildew resistant
- Easy To Use: Just add water; no primer or curing compound required
- Skim Coat: 1 bag = up to 600 ft²
- 1/8″ depth: 1 bag = 67 ft²