The Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit+ with Rapid RH® L6 includes the following:
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 1 ea. Total Reader® with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- 2 Smart Logger™ Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Rubber Plugs and Butyl Gasket
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- One CR1/3N Battery for the Total Reader
Rapid RH® L6 sensors feature a customized version of the SHT35 humidity sensor from Sensirion that has a +/-2% accuracy tolerance at 50% and 90% relative humidity (RH). This important aspect of the L6 concrete RH testing system puts it in direct compliance with ASTM F2170. Standard SHT35 humidity sensors, found in other concrete RH test systems, start to deviate from the +/-2% tolerance at RH levels as low as 50%.
Each Rapid RH® Starter Kit is carried within a water-tight and dust-proof hard case built to military specifications. ATA 300 rated and 2.8 times stronger than the competition, the iSeries hard cases from SKB are made in the USA and built to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G, MIL-C-41503, DEF-STAN 81-41, and IP67 standards.
The Most Innovative Product (MIP) is awarded to concrete-related products submitted from around the world and voted upon by industry professionals during the annual World of Concrete event. Categories range from Business and Industry to Materials.
Questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123