USG Durock™ Primer-Sealer is a high quality floor underlayment primer and sealer in one. Ideal for priming surfaces and subfloors prior to application of poured underlayment.
USG Durock™ Primer-Sealer can also be diluted with water to prime highly porous concrete, precast concrete, APA-Rated exterior glue plywood and oriented strand board (OSB).
USG Durock™ Primer-Sealer may also be used as a sealer for USG Durock™ Brand Multi-Use Self-Leveling Underlayment to enhance the bond between the underlayment and the floor covering adhesive.
High-quality floor underlayment primer-sealer:
- For priming porous and nonporous subfloors prior to application of poured underlayment
- Fast drying, single-coat application
- Ready to use (no dilution for nonporous surfaces)
- Enhances bond between substrate and underlayment
- Effective sealer of gypsum-based underlayment prior to application of water-based floor-covering adhesives
- Mildew resistant; no adverse effect on floor-covering adhesives and no staining of finished floor coverings