Quick-Setting, High-Compressive-Strength Underlayment and Topping
PlaniLevel 500 is a calcium-aluminate-based, quick-setting, self-drying, self-leveling material.
It is specially formulated for the resurfacing and construction of interior horizontal surfaces as a high-compressive-strength underlayment with maximum resistance to the wheel tracking and indentations experienced in softer underlayments.
PlaniLevel 500 is suitable for use as a commercial wear topping in warehouse and alternate industrial applications where an exceptionally flat and smooth concrete surface is desired.
Features & Benefits:
- High compressive strength for maximum durability
- Fast-setting and abrasion-resistant
- For use as an underlayment or industrial topping
Where to Use:
- For the leveling, smoothing and repairing of interior residential or commercial floors before the installation of flooring systems and coverings
- For fast-track resurfacing and construction of horizontal wear surfaces
- Interior residential (rental apartments, condominiums and homes)
- Interior commercial (office buildings, hotel rooms/hallways, restaurants and cafeterias)
- Interior heavy commercial (hotel lobbies, convention centers, airports, shopping malls, grocery stores and department stores)
- Interior institutional (hospitals, schools, universities, libraries and government buildings)