PACT-III-80 is a two-component, 83% solids, VOC compliant, aliphatic polyaspartic polyurea that was developed for UV stable floor topcoats.
It provides outstanding appearance, superior chemical, UV, and solvent resistance.
It exhibits excellent physical properties.
This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). PACT-III-80 also meets FDA and USDA requirements.
- Long pot life (80 min to 90 min)
- Displays fast cure times with excellent adhesion
- Superior chemical resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Non yellowing and good gloss retention
- Easy to mix 1:1 ratio by volume
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on other firm and hard coating, as well as a good bond to the substrate
- VOC complaint in Canada and the United States
- Marine protection for fiberglass, steel, concrete or wood
- UV-stable top coat
- Aircraft hangar floors
- Low temperature equipment
- Maintenance facilities
- Offshore platforms
- Industrial shop floors
- Car washes or wash bays
- Secondary Containment
- Cooling towers
- Wastewater treatment applications