Match Patch Pro’s FC Fast Cure concrete crack and spall repair system is specifically designed to aesthetically mimic existing concrete and meet the required abrasion resistance for architectural clear sealed and polished concrete flooring.
- Match Patch Pro composition through its hybrid blend of resin, Portland cement and latex binders overcomes many of short-falls of the single binder products. There are no known equal or better architectural repair products.
- Only architectural concrete floor repair material that utilizes performance characteristics of multiple concrete binders.
- Exclusive in-field scientific color match system allowing easy, on site color matching of existing concrete slabs.
- Cure for polish in two hours.
- Cures for initial grind in 20 to 60 minutes.
- Accepts concrete dyes.
- Densifies with Reactive Silicates.
- Can be matched to concrete of any age close to perfection.
- Does not shrink or crack.
- Does not fish bowl when processed.
- Bonds tenaciously at critical repair edges and does not chip or break at the thinnest feather edges.
- Can fill spall of any size up to .20 cubic feet, even very shallow spalls or scratches.
- A virtually invisible crack/spall repair material.
- No resin/cement stain ghosting or halos around repair areas.