Each unit of MPC COVE consists of a special mixture of solventless epoxy, natural sand aggregates, and fine powder to facilitate the application and grip on vertical surfaces.
It provides excellent physical properties in addition to excellent resistance to impact and abrasion. It is used in conjunction with other epoxy systems to create a seamless, square or round joint between the walls and the floor.
- Contains 100% solids, allowing for interior applications without harmful odors
- Ideal to facilitate cleaning of floor-wall junctions
- Superior compression strength
- Impact resistant
- Can be used on large vertical surfaces
- Impermeable and seamless
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion
- Pharmaceutical production area
- Assembly areas
- Waste treatment plants
- Areas of light to heavy manufacturing
- Mechanical rooms