MPC-100 is a 2-component, 100% solids, self-leveling and high-build epoxy floor coating. It is designed to be used as a protective floor coating on concrete, over an existing epoxy coating or to create metallic/decorative flooring systems. It can also be used as the binder component for resurfacing or patching surfaces exposed to severe and aggressive industrial environments. MPC-100 is a specifically formulated cycloaliphatic coating that reduces water spotting and amine blushing while providing excellent adhesion, abrasion, impact and chemical resistance.
This seamless coating from Master Protective Coatings is offered in a wide number of colors and can be top coated with a variety of MPC products to achieve different gloss finishes and textures. This coating contains no solvent, is a complaint with the CFIA regulations for indirect food contact and meets the VOC regulations limit of under 100 g/L for architectural floor coatings.
Areas of application
- Industrial Use – Garages; Warehouses; Airports and hangars; Processing and manufacturing plants
- Commercial Use – Shopping malls and boutiques; Hotels; Offices; Showrooms; Restaurants; Hospitals; Schools; Community centers
- Residential Use – Entrances and hallways; basements; entertainment rooms; bathrooms; kitchens and living rooms; outdoors spaces and pool outlines
Packaging and Recommended Thickness
MPC- 100 is offered in the following kit sizes:
- 3-gallon kit (7.56L resin (A) and 3.78L hardener (B))
- Bulk packaging also available upon request
Metallic pigments are offered in 6 oz containers (1 pigment pod per 3-gallon kit)
Recommended Film Thickness – Clear Coat: 5-8 mils; Metallic Coat: 32-40 mils
- 1st Clear Coat: 200-300 sq. ft. / 3.78L (1 US gal.) @ 5-8 mils dft
- 2nd Clear Coat: 133-200 sq. ft. / 3.78 L (1 US gal.) @ 8-12 mils dft
- Metallic Coat: 50 sq. ft. / 3.78 L (1 US gal.) @ 32 mils dft