The 24″ CAM® Gauge Rake Frame from the Midwest Rake Company is equipped with a 66″ Yellow Aluminum handle and is designed to apply floor coating materials with precision and a uniform depth.
This gauge rake set up is equipped with CAM® Set – Size 4, 3 Settings @1/4″ (Set of 2).
- 24″ wide frame
- Threaded, lightweight aluminum handle
- 3 contact points – when one contact point wears down, loosen the wing nut and rotate the CAM® to a fresh contact point
- “Radial” edge design which maintains uniform coating thickness, even at varying handle angles and lengths.
Uses & Applications:
- Decorative concrete “toppings”
- Self-leveling/high-performance floor coating materials
- and more…