A PENETRATING SOLVENT FREE, WATER BASE ACRYLIC BLEND STAIN
FX2 is a single component acrylic polymer blend penetrating the water-based stain. It provides excellent penetration, UV stability and it won’t crack, peel or yellow. It can be applied over cementitious toppings, concrete, masonry, pavers, and driveways.
FX2 is environmentally safe with no need to neutralize and no fumes or cleanup of hazardous chemicals with VOC and is semi-transparent.
FX2 colors reach their full potential within minutes of application and can be built up without the worry of damaging the concrete as an acid stain does.
- A Classic Sealer must be applied and will make the color more vibrant.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- We HIGHLY recommend testing on a sample area first since results can vary for different surfaces.
- New concrete must cure for 28 days before the sealer is applied.
- Available in 1 gal. jugs, 5 gal. pails
- Excellent adhesion and durability. Nano technology with voc<1 and low odor.
- UV Stable and fast drying. Low cost, easy installation and low maintenance.
- Water-base Polymer blend, no fumes or chemical reactions.
- No hot tire pick up / Excellent heat resistance.
- Reduces surface glare and variegated color.
- Looks like an acid stain without having to deal with the residue clean up.
- Must be sealed after 2-3 hours with a Classic water-based, polyurethane, epoxy or solvent sealer
- Application surface temperature should be between 55oF and 110F.
- Must be installed over a clean and dry surface. Do not apply over any water base stain or sealer
- Will reflect working crack in substrate.
- If efflorescence is pressing, use Classic Multi-Densifier.
- Do not freeze. Keep container closed when not in use and out of sun.
- FX2 must stay dry. If it gets wet before sealing it will leave a white ring.
1 gallon (3.8 Liters) covers approximately 200sq. ft. to 400sq.ft*.
*Can be diluted by 50% soft water for a lighter finish. One light coat will yield greater results.
Available in 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Protect pails and jugs from weather and other damage.
- Store at a temperature between 40oF (4oC) and 90oF (32oC).
3 years (Unopened Container)