LIQUID DENSIFIER AND SEALER FOR CONCRETE
Euclid EUCO DIAMOND HARD is a unique blend of silicate and siliconate polymers that penetrate concrete surfaces and chemically react to provide an increase in surface density, durability, and abrasion resistance.
Concrete treated with EUCO DIAMOND HARD is dust-proofed, resists tire marks, and is easier to maintain.
Over time, Euclid EUCO DIAMOND HARD provides an attractive, slip resistant sheen to concrete that never peels, fades, or wears away.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces porosity and increases durability of the concrete surface
- Complies with VOC regulations across North America
- Treated surfaces have increased liquid repellency
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Minimizes tire marks and enables them to be more easily removed
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete
- Interior or exterior
- Warehouse floors
- Commercial and retail floors
- Manufacturing plants
- Distribution centers
- Diamond polishing concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- USDA compliant