Two-component epoxy resin, with very low viscosity for injection in microcracks, also on wet surfaces
- Monolithic sealing of cracks.
- Bonding steel plates to concrete (béton plaqué) by low pressure injection.
- Structural repair of beams, pillars and cracked floors by low pressure injection.
- Reinforcement of beams and floors by injection with the béton plaqué method, when the plates to be bonded are fitted with lateral flaps and it is therefore impossible to apply Adesilex PG1or Adesilex PG2.
- Repair of architectural concrete, wall coverings and architectural elements that are crumbly.
- Structural consolidation and restoration of civil and industrial road constructions and underground works that show signs of microcracking.
- Sealing of cracks in cementitious screeds.
- Restoration, by injection, of concrete structures damaged by earthquakes, settlements or impacts.