ECT-CF is a two component, sag resistant structural epoxy system designed to repair vertical or horizontal cracks.
It has excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, metal and plastics. This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Contains no solvent with a very low VOC content, allowing for interior applications without harmful odors
- Ideal for easy cleaning of the wall floor junction
- Superior compression force
- Can be used on large vertical surfaces
- Waterproof and seamless
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion
- Pharmaceutical production
- Assembly areas
- Waste treatment plants
- Light and heavy manufacturing areas
- Mechanical rooms
- Indoor parking