Euclid Duraprime WB is a two-component, penetrating, water-based epoxy primer. It is recommended for use as a primer with various Euclid Chemical water based epoxies, 100% solids epoxies, and urethane coatings.
- Clean rooms
- Walls & barriers
- Concrete block
- Bridge abutments
- Hospitals, medical facilities
Features & Benefits:
- Euclid Duraprime WB Can be used on damp concrete
- Fast drying, yet has long pot life
- Very low odor – excellent for indoor use
- Reduces concrete porosity and outgassing
Find data sheets, color charts, manuals, brochures, installation guides and more from product manufacturers.
Coverage will vary depending on condition of surface and desired thickness.
|2 Pack of .8 gal kit (1.6 gal)||560 sq. ft. / kit|
|4.75 gal kit|| 1,662.50 sq. ft. / kit|
|*Based on coverage rate of 350 sq. ft. / gal.|
- Bare concrete: 300 - 400 sq. ft. / gal
- Concrete block: 200 - 350 sq. ft. / gal
- Coated surface: 350 - 450 sq. ft. / gal
Coverage rates are approximate. Actual coverage depends on temperature, texture, and substrate porosity.