Consolideck® PolishGuard is a durable, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of interior concrete floors. This non- yellowing formulation enhances the appearance of standard gray, integrally colored, dyed, stained or color-hardened concrete floors. If preferred, treated surfaces may be burnished to produce a high-gloss finish.
PolishGuard is ideal for steel-troweled, burnished, polished or decorative concrete and cement terrazzo floors that are exposed to accidental spills of food products, household cleaners and industrial solutions.
- Produces a long-lasting, tough protective shine on any interior concrete artwork.
- Perfect for floors hardened/densified with Consolideck® LS®, LS/CS® or Blended Densifier.
- Adds depth and luster to colored concrete, including surfaces decorated with Consolideck® GemTone Stain or ColorHard.
- Keeps soiling and contaminants from penetrating, making maintenance cleaning faster, more effective and more economical.
- Treated floors maintain slip resistance.
- Low odor. Easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – doesn’t trap moisture.
- UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Water-based.