Concrete Solutions® WB Concrete Stain is a penetrating water-based stain product that is available in a variety of standard colors.
Unlike acid stain, it is easy to use and environmentally safe with no need to rinse off excess residue or be neutralized.
Sold as a concentrate, it is mixed with enough water to create a gallon of stain.
More or less water can be used to create the desired depth of color and effect.
It is always recommended to do a small test area to determine the final color before starting the installation.
- Used to add color to any interior or exterior concrete surface where acid stains or acetone dyes cannot be used
- Used over existing concrete or in conjunction with integrally colored Concrete Solutions textured or stamped finishes to create unique solid, transparent or faux finish colorations.
- A number of artistic effects can be achieved when WB Concrete Stain is applied over cured or existing Concrete Solutions Acid Stains or Concrete Dyes.
Mix the entire contents of bottle with water to create a gallon of stain. If mixing a small amount, mix at a ratio of 3 parts water to 1 part stain. More water can be used to create a more translucent color or less to create a more opaque color. Colors may be mixed together to create different color variations.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied using a pump sprayer, airless sprayer, HVLP, sponge, brush or flag tipped broom.
- Easy to apply – does not need to be neutralized or rinsed.
- Environmentally friendly – low VOCs and contains no harmful solvents or acids.
Sold in 1-quart size bottles.
Coverage rate per mixed gallon = 300 sq. ft.*
*Coverage area is dependent upon porosity of concrete and color desired.