The Concrete Colorcoat is a single component, water-based acrylic stain, designed to provide a uniform, protective, colored finish over regular concrete and Ultra Surface Polymer Concrete applications.
It can also be used on asphalt, masonry walls and previously painted surfaces. It exhibits good color retention after several years of exposure to sunlight and provides a flexible, tough film with resistance to staining, wear and abrasion.
It is available in 30 standard colors and custom colors.
Uses & Applications:
- Provide a stain-resistant colored finish over residential and commercial driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, basements, stadium supports, bridge structures, parking garages, block and stucco walls, precast, poured-in-place, and tilt-up concrete.
- Also used over the Concrete Solutions Polymer Concrete Trowel Knockdown (Spray Texture), Fine Broom and Swirl Pattern Finish.
- On driveways, it is recommended to apply a prime coat of Concrete Solutions MRB Primer.
- Sealcoat 1000 clear can be used as a top coat for extra resistance to oil and tire marking.
- Applied by brush, 3/8 – 1/2″ nap paint roller
- Applied by airless sprayer using a .013 – .017 degree tip
- 300 ft² per gal – most surfaces
- 75-150 ft² per gal – block walls