CastorCrete SL-CQ is an easily gauge rake trowel applied cementitious polyurethane mortar that is designed to protect and/or resurface concrete. It can withstand aggressive physical exposure to heavy-duty abrasion and impact, thermal shock and thermal cycling, chemical resistance and medium traffic forklift traffic.
CastorCrete SL-CQ features a colored quartz broadcast finish in a single solid color or preblended colors of aggregate and is grout coated and top coated with a variety of products depending on the end use environment. Typical installation thicknesses between 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) to 1/4 inch (6.35 mm).
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Zero VOC urethane cement slurry mortar
- 100% Solids Epoxy Receiving and Grout Coat, Low VOC
- Polyurethane Top Coat
- Fast Installation
- Moisture Tolerant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant
- Chemical Resistant to Organic and Inorganic Acids, Salts,
- Alkalis and Amines
- UV Resistant Top Coats
- Superior Life Cycle Advantages
- Qualifies for LEED projects