CastorCrete SL-B is a medium duty slurry cementitious polyurethane mortar that is designed to protect and/or resurface concrete. It can withstand aggressive physical exposure to heavy-duty abrasion and impact, moderate thermal shock and thermal cycling, chemical resistance and medium traffic forklift traffic.
CastorCrete SL-B features a silica sand broadcast finish and can be grout coated and top coated with a variety of products depending on the end use environment. Typical installation thicknesses between 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) and 1/4 inch (6.35 mm).
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Zero VOC urethane cement slurry
- Fast Installation
- Moisture Tolerant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant
- Chemical Resistant to Organic and Inorganic Acids, Salts,
- Alkalis and Amines
- UV Resistant Top Coats
- Superior Life Cycle Advantages
- Qualifies for LEED projects