CastorCrete Bio Floor HDF/HDQ has been engineered as a 100% solids, hybrid flooring system consisting of our CastorCrete SL urethane cement slurry mortar, topped with an epoxy decorative acrylic vinyl flake system or an epoxy colored quartz system.
The typical system thickness is 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) to ½ inch (12.7mm) thick. This system is thermal shock resistant, impact and abrasion resistant, moisture tolerant and UV stable and offers superior life cycle advantages.
CastorCrete Bio Floor HDF/HDQ is a medium duty aesthetically pleasing flooring system that is ideal for biotech, pharmaceutical, animal and research facilities, wet and dry processing areas, clean rooms, food, and beverage processing and manufacturing.
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Zero VOC urethane cement slurry mortar
- 100% Solids Epoxy and Low VOC Polyurea and
- Fast Installation
- Moisture Tolerant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant
- Chemical Resistant to Organic and Inorganic Acids, Salts,
- Alkalis and Amines
- UV Resistant Top Coats
- Excellent Light Reflectivity
- Superior Life Cycle Advantages
- Qualifies for LEED projects