B.D. Classic’s Metallic Epoxy Floor System is a high build, seamless floor finish for use indoors over existing concrete.
The system is a 3+ step process depending on desired effect and required protection. The system consists of one coat of 100% Solids Epoxy Primer with Metallic Pigment, one coat of a Metallic Pigmented 100% Solids Cycloaliphatic Epoxy, one clear coat of a 100% Solids Cycloaliphatic Epoxy, with an optional coat of BDC 9510 Chemical Resistant Urethane for a high-gloss, protective Topcoat.
- Beautiful and unique decorative finish
- Strong and resilient flooring system
- Optional Non-skid texture
- Seamless floor
- Endless color design
- Heavy duty commercial environments
- Office Spaces
- Garage floor system
- Beauty Salons
- Interior Floors
- 1 Primer Coat – BDC 1200 or BDC 1204 Primer Clear mixed with BDC Metal Pigment (Use BDC Vapor Seal instead if MVT > 4.5lbs/1000 ft2/24hr)
- 1 Dispersion Coat – BDC 3104 Epoxy Clear mixed with BDC Metal Pigment dispersed with Denatured Alcohol
- 1 Fill Coat – BDC 3100 Epoxy Clear
- Optional Topcoat – 1 Coat – BDC 9510