WATER-BASED CHEMICAL RESISTANT URETHANE
BDC 9600 WB CRU is a two component, high solids, water-based (WB), chemical resistant urethane (CRU). The UV resistant, mar resistant, chemical resistant nature of this product will cause it to outperform most other types of sealers or topcoats without the unwanted smell of solvents.
BDC 9600 WB CRU is designed for professional use only and is specified as the finish coat for use in moderate to severe chemical environments or in medium-heavy traffic areas. This U.V. resistant coating can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Apply 9600 WB CRU as a coating over B.D. Classic water base and 100% solids epoxy floor coatings.
WB CRU 9600 is also used as a sealer on a variety of other substrates such as decorative concrete overlays and acid stained concrete flooring.
Use BDC 9600 WB CRU on
- Garage Floors
- Decorative Floors
- Restaurant Floors
- Food Processing Facilities
- SCAQMD VOC Compliant (VOC < 50 g/l)
- Chemical Resistant
- Color and Gloss Retention
- Impact & Abrasion Resistant
- No Solvent Smell
- Water-based formula
- 300-400 ft² per gal as a coating
- 400-450 ft² per gal as a sealer (thin with 10% water)
- 1 1⁄2 gallon kits premeasured with Part A (Hardener) in 1⁄2 gallon container and Part B (Resin) in 1 gallon container.
- 15 gallon kits premeasured in three 5 gallon pails