USG Durock™ Brand Advanced Skim Coat™ Floor Patch is a versatile calcium aluminate floor patch and skim coat for interior use over wood, concrete and gypsum subfloors.1
Its versatility allows USG Durock™ Advanced Skim Coat Floor Patch to be used over most interior floors, including ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo, wood, metal and interior concrete, as well as properly prepared residues of cutback and other non-water-soluble adhesives on concrete and epoxy coatings.
Simply mix USG Durock™ Advanced Skim Coat Floor Patch with water and apply with a trowel—no need for priming or a latex additive for most applications.
USG Durock™ Advanced Skim Coat™ Floor Patch can be used as an embossing leveler over most floor coverings when mixed with water.
To enhance bond to epoxy coatings or for high-performance applications, use in conjunction with USG Durock™ Matrix™ Bond Enhancer.
Versatile, trowelable calcium aluminate skim coat and floor patch
- Ideal over concrete, gypsum, metal and wood subfloors and most interior floors, including tile
- Fast setting—floor coverings may be installed in as little as 15 minutes
- Innovative formulation offers significant yield advantage vs. competitive products
- May be retempered multiple times without the addition of water
- No priming necessary over most surfaces
- Featheredge to 1/2 in. (13 mm) thick in large areas; any thickness in small well-defined areas such as thresholds and concave-shaped depressions in substrates
- Easy mixing and smooth finish over various substrates
- May be used as an embossing leveler