Pullman Ermator’s line of HEPA portable air scrubbers are designed for the professional contractor seeking to improve the air quality for their employees and customers, and, at the same time, improve the quality of their work. The A600 traps dangerous concrete dust and other particulates from construction, restoration and remediation projects that have the potential of causing lung damage. The unique cabinet construction make the A600 incredibly lightweight, portable and easy to use, particularly when erecting a containment zone.
- Dual signal lamps: Orange light indicates clogged filer, red light indicates leakage in HEPA filter, alerts operator to change HEPA filter.
- Individually tested and certified hospital HEPA filter: 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
- 8” Air exhaust
- Collapsible handle: to accommodate stacking
- Disposable 12”x12”x1” Pleated polyester pre-filter: easy to slip in for operator
- 2-Speed, 25HP motor: 300/600 cfm
- Double warning lights: Yellow for clogged filter, red for filter leaks. Placed on the back of scrubber for protection
- Daisy chaining feature
All Ermator devices and accessories have a 12-month factory warranty for material and manufacturing defects. When returning the attached warranty slip, the warranty extends to 36 months. Do not attempt to repair the suction apparatus without the consent of the manufacturer.
The warranty does not cover defects which are the result of normal wear and tear, negligence, defective use, unauthorised repair or the suction apparatus being connected to the incorrect voltage.
In the event of any complaint, the suction apparatus or an agreed part of it must be returned to us or our authorised representative for warranty examination and for any warranty repair or replacement.